All Natural Home Made Deer Repellent Recipes
Here is a list of home made deer repellent recipes that have been passed on to me. Please post your favorite recipe that has worked for you so we can help others in your same situation. If you have not read the deer repellent recipe for success, it is a must read.
Deer Repellent Recipe #1
- mix egg (help to make it water resistant)
- soap (help to make it water resistant)
- Some sort of spicy chili oil
- Warning: Keep clear from eyes or nose, as it will cause irritation.
Deer Repellent Recipe #2
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (bitter taste)
- 1 egg (helps for it to stick and water proof where you apply)
- 1 liter of water (so you can spray it)